Monday, September 30, 2019

Sample Weekly Meal Plan

I had several people ask me yesterday what I eat in a typical week. I had to get up early this morning (the husband had to be at work for 5) so I decided to be productive during my child free time ( My son "slept in" until 5:30) and create a sample meal plan.

*Please note that I am not a dietician and do not claim to be. I have not gone to school for nutrition, and I am sure that I love carbs way more than most people would say is healthy. This is just a sample of what I eat and track on MyFitnessPal. I use MyFitnessPal to make sure that I get enough vitamins and nutrition in each day. I'm on this healthy journey just like so many people, and I'm learning as I go. I hope this helps guide others.

My Sample Weekly Meal Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Healthy Vegetable Fried Rice

  W e are on an adventure! I'm trying out new recipes for my family. Up for tonight.... healthier vegetable fried rice. Ingredients Used...